Friday, November 22, 2013

Life Lately [image heavy, duh]

I am finally getting into the groove of being a working mama. June and I have a great routine down. I really think that is the key to keeping your sanity, even if you are a SAHM. June is such a joy, especially in the morning. She is definitely a morning person. When I get her out of her crib, she is grinning from ear to ear. She has the best smile. I cannot wait for Christmas. I think June will be a great age (5 months) and will love ripping open packages and just soaking it all in. I am hoping to get her photo taken with Santa this weekend. She is quickly learning how to grab and hold things and put them in her mouth. She LOVES tummy time now. She usually wakes up at least once a night to eat, but we don’t mind at all. She really is the light of my life. I never knew that being a mama could be so great. I haven't posted on here as much as I planned to, but hopefully, that will change... Now for some BABY SPAM!!!

IMG_6320IMG_6314
IMG_6426
I take sooo many photos of this little cutie. I feel the need to document everything. Maybe I am a little OCD?
IMG_6177IMG_6176
IMG_6173
Daddy and Mama took a quick trip to the fair one Monday night, I think it was the last week it was open. If you know our story, we got engaged on the top of the Ferris wheel, The Texas Star. IMG_6126
June made a new friend, Jane. CUTE OVERLOAD.
IMG_5993
We love Halloween around here...
IMG_5775
I can't.
IMG_5894
Stolen from Daddy's Instagram feed
IMG_5913
Sunday afternoon naps.
IMG_5807
IMG_6338
I laugh out loud every time I look at this.
IMG_6339IMG_6340
I went to Six Flags with Sam and her brother. Before we got there, we decided to go to our favorite place to eat in Arlington, Gyros House. Before we even stepped inside, we realized we left the keys in the car. (Sam was driving her husband's car). A stranger and a cook helped us get back inside by breaking into the car. This lunch was somehow more delicious after everything we went through to get it. I also treated myself to some baklava!
IMG_6375IMG_6376IMG_6377IMG_6381IMG_6382
As you can see, we didn't ride much. We were there for like 5 hours and rode 4 things. Stupid people in line. IMG_6517IMG_6535
June and I also did our first lake skate together. She slept most of the time (lazy) but I got a good workout in! I had an older lady call me a 'progressive mom' and I got several thumbs up from cyclists and whatnot. It was fun and I need to make time to do more lake skates.IMG_6509IMG_6516
June turned 3 months. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!
IMG_6548IMG_6593
June was a ghost for Halloween. I made her costume. (proud) We didn't take her trick-or-treating, but we will next year!
I
I turned 28! OMG.
I
We celebrated with Sam, Ashley and Luke at Primos and The Flying Saucer. Very chill night. thanks for the crappy pic, babe...
II
more Photoshoots with June...
I
This happened. 
I
Dave turned 29!!!!

I think that's a good catch-up. Maybe for now on, I will blog more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly