Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Feelin' Fancy


1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Usually, I pee. Check on June. Make sure she will be OK and sleep for another 1/2 an hour or so, so I can grab some coffee and get dressed for work. I usually have time to put on my makeup and get completely ready before I have to wake her up. She's such a happy baby. 
IMG_4833



2. What is the 3rd picture on your phone? Share it! 
Dave, June and I went to WRL and had a walk. It was a beautiful day and Dave used my phone to snap this pano of the trail. 
IMG_5396

3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this Fall?
The Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy (already started back) and I think that's it. 

4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe?
Patting yourself on the back. It's cool to be proud of yourself, but no one likes a bragger. 

5. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus points for pictures.
Yes, we have a dog named Muttley. He is part Catahoula part Australian Shepherd. He is part of the family and we love him so much. 
Untitled

6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, what would it be?
Hmm. This is a tough one. I guess skinny jeans, a cute top and a cardigan and some cute flats.

7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
Beer. Any kind of beer. Or Riesling. 

8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Caption This on my phone. 
IMG_4532

9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?
Energetic, thoughtful, loving. 

10. What is your favorite Friday afternoon/evening activity?
Hanging with my June Bug and Dave. Or, hanging with my friends. 

11. A day in the life: What does you typical day look like?
I wake up at 5:30 on weekdays for work. Get ready for work and have my coffee by 6. Wake June up by 6, feed her, and leave to take her to my mom's by 6:30. I leave her house for work no later than 7:15 every morning. I get to work around 7:45 and work until 5. I leave to get June. Take June home. Make dinner, clean dishes, bathe June. Sleep. You can read about it here

12. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
Oo, I know I will sound super lame for this, but I love Texas. I guess if I had to answer, Cali. Because it's beautiful there.

13. You've got a whole day to yourself...what will you do?
I don't know that I would want the whole day to myself just yet. I love June and I feel like I am being robbed of time I could spend with her while I am at work.I know that I am helping to make a better life for her, but I think I could be a SAHM. 

14. Dream job?
Ha, I guess SAHM at the moment. Or maybe Photographer (business owner)

15. Least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms and laundry

16. When do you most feel like a rock star?
When June wakes up happy and smiling.
IMG_5601
IMG_5132
17. What is something you are currently trying to improve within yourself?
Being OK with me. My body changed a lot while I was pregnant, but it was all worth it. Currently watching what I eat and slowly adding exercise back into my busy life hoping it will make me feel better about myself. 
IMG_5423

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly