Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Currently

IMG_6108


Reading: I just finished reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. I am in between books, but I am kind of reading Piper Kerman's memoir, Orange is the New Black. Of course, I watched the entire first season in 2 days while on maternity leave, but whatevs. 

Eating: Salads and more healthy foods. Still trying to slim down a bit after Baby June. I know it's only been 3 months, but it is way hard to find time to exercise right now... Especially since I am not getting any roller derby exercise a few times a week. I need to get into a better routine. 


Thinking about: Halloween. I started June's costume and I think it will be pretty cute. I got the idea from Pinterest, and I think it was a costume someone was selling on Etsy, but it looked so easy, I didn't see the need to spend $60 on it. ;)

Enjoying: Being a new mama. The joys and challenges that come with that. Returning to work has really had me missing my little gal. I really wish that I could be a SAHM, maybe run my sometimes photo business on the side... Maybe that is something that could happen in the future. 

Watching: The Walking Dead (duh), Boardwalk Empire, Grey's Anatomy, and Scandal. AND OMG. PORTLANDIA. 

Loving: This fall weather. It really sucked being pregnant in the summer in Texas. So thankful for cooler weather and the fun activities that autumn brings.  

Inspiration for this post from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly