Saturday, September 7, 2013

Life Lately: A Picture Post

IMG_4491
Jamie came for a visit and we made a castle for him to destroy.

IMG_4488
Taken with her baby monitor camera...June babbling away to her penguin in her crib. I am trying to get her used to being in it more, because right now, she sleeps right next to our bed in a co-sleeper. Last night was the first night I moved it away from the bed. I am hoping to have her sleeping in her crib at night before I return to work in October. Notice how she kicked off her blanket. This girl does not enjoy being covered up!

IMG_4483
June made her debut in the White Rock Boat Club newsletter. Dave picked that awful picture to submit and my name and Niena's are spelled wrong. LOL As long as June's name was spelled right, I didn't
care.

IMG_4474
Another photo mom??

IMG_4480
We have been visiting with family quite a bit. I love this picture of Dave, his mom and his Aunt Mika.

IMG_4462
Here is a blurry photo of the night that we had our first baby free date night since June was born. We went down the street and had some bar food and a few drinks and were home by 10pm. We party.

IMG_4461
Joined Sam's Club to take advantage of buying baby stuff in bulk. Big balla.

IMG_4449
Been drinking tons of homemade iced coffee. More than I should be. I brew it hot and throw it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and then pour it over ice and add cream. BOOYAH!

IMG_4434
This is so appropriate for me.

IMG_4419
I cried like a baby while trying to read this to June Bug. She just looked around like it wasn't even sad!

IMG_4399IMG_4398
I can't get enough of her smile.

IMG_4396
Shoulder pad baby. I feel like I have to take a photo of June in every cute outfit she has.

IMG_4343
June now fits in her Baby Bijorn. See below how she looked in it about a month ago.. She is growing so fast!IMG_3719

IMG_4335
I can't believe this is the last season of Breaking Bad. :(

IMG_4318
At my baby shower, people wrote advice on diapers. Mandy wrote this on one. LOL
It's from this video....

IMG_4263
Been having some really pretty days. Hot, but pretty.

IMG_4250
Working on June's baby book.

IMG_4248
I have also been scanning a bunch of old family photos for my dad. It's really neat to be able to look through all of these old memories from our family.

IMG_4189
Kellye made June these awesome bows. We love them!!!

IMG_4188
<3 p="">
IMG_4179
June loves her baths. LOVES them. I can't wait until she can sit up and play in the water.



She hates tummy time. 

IMG_4148

IMG_4122



Dave's dad sent us the awesome stroller below so I can skate behind June easier. She will need to be a little bigger before she can sit in it. 
IMG_4117

IMG_4014IMG_4012
June got to meet her Great Grandma and Great Aunts and cousins when they came down from Oklahoma to visit.

IMG_3793
Been eating a lot of Torchy's. We should own stock.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly