Tuesday, May 21, 2013

30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +15

Maternity clothes? Some
Stretch marks? I have a couple on my sides... :0(

Sleep: I have been sleeping very well... I do have some crazy dreams though. 

Best moment this week: Seeing Baby June again at our third sono. My doctor thought she may be measuring big, but it turns out that she was right on schedule. On 5/17, June was 2 lbs 15 oz. and in a head down position. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? BEEEEEER... Sad, huh?
Movement: She moves around like crazy. We had some bad weather and there was thunder. A loud thunderclap scared her and she literally JUMPED inside of me. Poor baby. 
Food cravings: WAFFLES and pineapple. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn has be come a constant in my life
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger... Like every day.  I feel like a cow. :(
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: None yet. 
Belly Button in or out? It pops out if I eat a lot. You can literally watch this happen.
Wedding rings on or off? On... My fingers are starting to swell a little along with my feet. :o(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm a glass case of emotions!

Weekly Wisdom: Stay calm. 
Looking forward to: Finally going into labor, but I am scared as hell... 
Baby is the size of: This can't be accurate anymore. I will go with, she is about 3lbs... LOL
Untitled
Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly