Tuesday, May 14, 2013

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13
Maternity clothes? Some

Stretch marks? I have a couple on my sides... :0(

Sleep: It's been better lately. I thank this third trimester and the fatigue that came with it. 
Best moment this week: Celebrating my first 'kinda'  Mother's Day

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? BEEEEEER... Sad, huh?
Movement: Our little Darlin' is a wiggle worm
Food cravings: WAFFLES and SALTY popcorn 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn has be come a constant in my life
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger... Like every day.  I feel like a cow. :(
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: None yet. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in... For now.
Wedding rings on or off? On... My fingers are starting to swell a little along with my feet. :o(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I'm a glass case of emotions!

Weekly Wisdom: Stay calm. 
Looking forward to: Our sonogram later this week!!!
Baby is the size of: An acorn squash

29 weeks
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly