Wednesday, May 8, 2013

28 weeks, 7 MONTHS


How far along? 28 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +13
Maternity clothes? Some

Stretch marks? I have a couple on my sides... :0(

Sleep: It's back and forth
Best moment this week: 7 months creeped up on me...! YIKES

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Roller derby... :( and BEEEER
Movement: Our little Darlin' is a wiggle worm
Food cravings: Pineapple, and cinnamon bread and WAFFLES

Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn has be come a constant in my life
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger... Like every day.  I feel like a cow. :(
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: None yet. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in... For now.
Wedding rings on or off? On... My fingers are starting to swell a little along with my feet. :o(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Lately, I have been crying at the drop of a hat. Songs, movies, commercials, things people say. I am a cry baby. 

Weekly Wisdom: Stay calm. 
Looking forward to: Finally meeting our little lady
Baby is the size of: An eggplant


DSC_0007

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly