Tuesday, April 30, 2013

27 weeks (first day of the third trimester!)

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7
Maternity clothes? A few shirts. I am trying to abstain from buying too many maternity things. Lately, I have been 
wearing tons of maxi skirts. They are the best! << this is pretty much the same...
Stretch marks? I have a couple on my sides... 

Sleep: I didn't sleep so well last night. Hoping tonight is different. 
Best moment this week: Reaching the third trimester! Home stretch, baby!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Roller derby... :( and BEEEER
Movement: Our little Darlin' is a wiggle worm
Food cravings: Peanut Butter and Jelly with a tall glass of milk, Horchata (again) and just sweets in general... Especially those chocolate chocolate chip cookies at Subway. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Heartburn has be come a constant in my life
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger... Like every day.  I feel like a cow. :(
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: None yet. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in... For now.
Wedding rings on or off? On... My fingers are starting to swell a little along with my feet. :0(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Lately, I have been crying at the drop of a hat. Songs, movies, commercials, things people say. I am a cry baby. 

Weekly Wisdom: Stay calm. 
Looking forward to: Finally meeting our little lady
Baby is the size of: rutabaga
Edits edits
Giant Horchata, CHECK!!



This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly