Tuesday, April 23, 2013

26 weeks

How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7
Maternity clothes? A few shirts. I am trying to abstain from buying too many maternity things. Lately, I have been 
wearing tons of maxi skirts. They are the best! << this is pretty much the same...
Stretch marks? I think I have a couple on my side... :(

Sleep: Sometimes I wake up with leg cramps, but I am sleeping fine. Having crazy weird dreams again...
Best moment this week: Feeling June move to music. She kicks and rolls around. I think she really loves music. She also kicks when I am singing to music, so hopefully, I am not making her suffer. LOL

Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Roller derby... :( and BEEEER
Movement: Our little Darlin' is a wiggle worm
Food cravings: Peanut Butter and Jelly with a tall glass of milk 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing too much, mostly I have been getting heartburn... I hope that means she will have tons of hair when she is born! << Still having heartburn
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger... Like every day. 
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: No--My back gives me trouble when I don't wear my brace. Maybe from the wreck that I was in a few years ago is making it worse. << back is still giving me issues, but as long as I wear my brace, it's not so bad. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in... For now.
Wedding rings on or off? On... My fingers are starting to swell a little along with my feet. :0(
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Lately, I have been crying at the drop of a hat. Songs, movies, commercials, things people say. I am a cry baby. 

Weekly Wisdom: Everyone will give you advice, it's your choice to take it or not. << I still like that and I will add this, registering is HARD. I went to register for baby stuff on Saturday with my mom and it's very overwhelming! 
Looking forward to: Finally meeting our little lady
Baby is the size of: A head of lettuce! 
DSC_0001bw
my photo is a little lame this week... :(



Wow! Can you believe baby has eyelashes at 26 weeks? And she’s amping up to start batting them soon. At this point, it probably feels like this baby (who you haven’t even met yet) has taken over your life. She’s interfering with your sleep. She’s messing with your brain. (Forget much?) She might even be giving you a stress headache or two. It’s normal to be experiencing some mild swelling, but around week 26, it’s important to watch out for swelling severe or sudden -- it could be the sign of a dangerous condition called preeclampsia. Notice your belly occasionally feeling really tight? That’s a contraction. Yup, already. Don’t freak out though -- your body is just practicing some tightening in preparation for labor. As long as the contractions aren’t steady or severe, you’re not in labor.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly