Tuesday, March 26, 2013

22 weeks



How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3
Maternity clothes? A few things

Stretch marks? Not yet, I am doing my best to keep it that way. 
Sleep: Sleep is amazing. Sleep is my best friend. I love sleep.
Best moment this week: Dave finally got to feel June Bug kick. 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Roller Derby
Movement: Much more lately 

Food cravings: Sweets, Chocolate, HORCHATA 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nasty smells
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery

Labor Signs: No--Although, I did have some Braxton Hicks the other night... My back was killing me. Dave ran me a hot bath and it instantly made me feel better.
Belly Button in or out? In, although it's starting to creep its way out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Lately, everyone has been getting on my nerves....
Weekly Wisdom: Stop buying baby clothes--Let other people buy her some. 

Looking forward to: Finally meeting our little lady
Baby is the size of: A papaya
                 DSC_4208vintage
                      Baby, fetus at 22 weeks - BabyCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly