Monday, March 11, 2013

20 weeks. halfway there!



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I am being stubborn! 
Stretch marks? Not yet, trying to keep moisturized. 

Sleep: Sleep is amazing. Sleep is my best friend.
Best moment this week: Knowing I have a little lady cooking in my oven
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Alcohol
Movement: Much more lately 

Food cravings: Sweets, especially chocolate, hot sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick: Snot
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump and it's getting bigger
Gender prediction: It's a GIRL!!!! June Avery <3 br="">Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, although it's starting to creep its way out...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Lately, everyone has been getting on my nerves....
Weekly Wisdom: Stop buying baby clothes

Looking forward to: Feeling June Bug move more, and when Dave can finally feel it.
Baby is the size of: A banana
JuneAvery
                            Baby, fetus at 20 weeks - BabyCenter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly