Tuesday, February 19, 2013

17 weeks


 

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +3
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I am still loving my stretchy yoga pants
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: I love sleep.. naps are my favorite 
Best moment this week: setting the appointment for our gender reveal. MARCH 6th!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Having my body to myself. ha
Movement: Yes, I am noticing it much more often now. Especially when I am sitting at my desk at work. We have a little wiggle worm on our hands!

Food cravings: chocolate milk, macaroni, ravioli... basically kid foods. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not this week 
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I have a bump.
Gender prediction: I think it's a girl, we will know in about 2 weeks!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  I have been getting really irritated with people.
Weekly Wisdom: keep calm

Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump and finding out the gender 
Baby is the size of: an onion

1
                      
Your baby is now nearly 11cm long from crown to rump and weighs about 140g. His skeleton is mostly rubbery cartilage, but will start to harden as the weeks go by. A protective substance called myelin slowly begins to wrap around his spinal cord. Sweat glands are starting to develop all over his body. Just as he grows bigger, the umbilical cord, his lifeline to the placenta, is growing stronger and thicker, too. 


http://www.babycentre.co.uk/17-weeks-pregnant#ixzz2LPP3vlpl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly