Tuesday, July 31, 2012

road trip essentials

this month, i will be going to my first away game with DLSS. it's in Lubbock. it's a long drive. here are some of the things i will be sure to have with me. well some of these things are on my wish list, but still. also, i included what i would normally have in my skate bag...i really always have everything except the HARLOW HEX SHORTS. i feel like a dumb shit that i didn't know they had a pair of shorts named after my namesake. i must own a pair.  in silver. to match my DLSS uniform. HOLLA. 


Road Trip Essentials
Vintage tank top, $27 / Paige Denim short shorts, $145 / K. Jacques strappy sandals / Marc by Marc Jacobs black handbag, $485 / Marc by Marc Jacobs gold jewelry / Minor Obsessions gold jewelry / Ela Stone gold jewelry, $71 / Ray-Ban ray ban eyewear, $190 / Tech accessory, $39 / Gee Beauty red lip stick, $28 / Gold nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly