Wednesday, May 2, 2012

lately

IMG_8822
tried my first beer-rita and i must say that  i am hooked. not good for my diet!


IMG_8833IMG_8834IMG_8835
i've gotten to see more of these little turkeys. they are so much fun to hang out with. morgan is 4 going on 24 and reese just makes me smile. i love my best friend's kids. 


IMG_8916
been trying to be a better derby girl. working hard to be the skater i really want to be. i love my team, i love my league. roller derby saved my soul. i celebrated my first derbyversary. i can't believe i have been a part of this amazing sport for a year. sometimes it feels longer, and others it feels like i joined yesterday. here's to many more years of hip checks, whips and passing the panties. 


IMG_8921
i've been experimenting with my nails more. i really like the nail art sticker things. i would like to try them out again. 


IMG_8993
i have been obsessed with sushi. i need to learn to make it. this was bought at whole foods. 


IMG_9077
i've been reading so much lately. i finally finished 11/22/63. oh.my.god.so glad i finally read it. it was amazing. i need a nook now. i need to give niena's back. =)

IMG_9065IMG_9066IMG_9069


IMG_9070IMG_9098IMG_9097
IMG_9099IMG_9100IMG_9102IMG_9105IMG_9107
bouted against lsa. what a learning experience. i had a blast. it was a good game. 

IMG_9133IMG_9162
trying my hand at getting more exotic plants in the house besides the ivy and the palm. i almost killed the smaller succulent, but i think it may be saved now. they're my new favorite plant right now. 

IMG_9341IMG_9343
again, with my sushi...this was from a trip to deep sushi in deep ellum. the second pic is a cherry blossom. everyone should eat that once in their lives. 

IMG_9346
pretty sky, pretty day. too pretty not to share. 

IMG_9347
and this. i painted a picture. it's my first. hopefully, not my last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly