Wednesday, December 14, 2011

list...


Today's Writing Prompt: List
Write a short list.

  • new skates
  • new wheels
  • new mouth guard
  • time with family
  • good food
  • sleeping in
  • christmas music
  • texas hold 'em
  • time with dave
  • holiday cheer
  • wonderful smells 

My list are things I am looking forward to in the coming weeks. I found this website in an attempt to blog more often. you write whatever they prompt you to for 60 seconds. I feel like this could get my brain juices moving in the morning and get me prepared for the day as well. It couldn't hurt right? I am excited to have a few days off from work to just relax and let my hair down. I feel like lately I am really pushing myself. Sometimes you need to just sit back and take it all in. 

IMG_7876


**daily writing/journaling inspired by the one-minute writer. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly