Tuesday, November 29, 2011

currently....

IMG_7172


I got this 'survey' from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet. 

Obsessing over: What to do for the wedding.... I just want to marry my best friend... I am a girl, so of course I want to wear a pretty dress and carry pretty flowers etc... but when it all boils down to it, the only thing that matters is that we love each other and we are committing our lives to one another. Who really gives a whiff about how much my dressed costs and what we are serving at the reception. I don't want to pay for a party that everyone else is going to enjoy when I can blow that money on a honeymoon doing crazy stuff with my new hubby! It goes without saying that Dave and I will probably just have a very small ceremony with our favorite people in attendance. We just have to figure out when and where.

Working on: Being more organized. If my mom saw my house right now, she would be embarrassed she raised such a slob. Not really, because it's not that bad, but we do have stuff that needs to be put away *ahem laundry* and so forth... One of my New Years Resolutions is to be more clean. That includes my mind and body as well. I need to stop making excuses for myself. 


Thinking about: My Christmas shopping list. I love to shop (when I have the money for it) and I especially love to buy for other people. I am trying to have a running list of what I plan to get everyone before I start buying. I think I got the late shopping gene from my parents who would sometimes do their shopping on Christmas Eve! HA!

Anticipating: Christmas. I can't WAIT! I think I am going to try to talk David into us throwing another Christmas party this year. I love hosting parties and having people over and I would just love to this year. I can't wait to go pick out our tree.. I have already started decorating a bit... We don't go all out, so there are just a few kitschy things here and there.... 

Listening to: The talking/typing/phone rings around the office... My nice little under the desk heater that keeps me toasty throughout the day...

Drinking: Water, because I don't drink it enough. 

Wishing: A lot of things. Mostly that I would have finished school when I had the chance.. I will go back, but it just seems so daunting when you have a full-time job, a full-time hobby and a life. If I could go back to my 18 year old self, I would have told me, "Yes, you do need to go to college. You will not be a professional photographer just because that is what you want to do. Go to school and get an education. Open up your mind."

How about you? What are you up to today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly