Tuesday, March 8, 2011

iPhone photo dump... lately...[iphonography]

best
me

taco salad lunch at work 

i love our text message convos
yummy steak, sorry vegetarian friends....
taqueria tacos are the best

goofers


our cute boy...
my first smashburger experience. i die.


oh yeah.. this was the day i was going to take a photo every hour. boof.



why do i think these things are cute? what's wrong with me!?




obsessed...


dress: forever 21|cardigan:target|tights:target|flats:ross
little buddy
momma's little BAMF
he loves mama

finally got an iPhone 4. me and sam love facetime... :)





omg. i love my new phone. huzzah!






this game is awesome... and hard... ;/




we camped in the yard friday night. i couldn't sleep and went inside... oops :(


in my babe's bug





i love my new phone.

sometimes i wear dave's shoes outside


i helped dave 

its for school....
he's very talented...

i love how this looks like an owl.. 



 


 

 

lazer tag... 



 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly