Monday, February 7, 2011

30 Days of Me: Day 1

I decided to start this 30 days about me to make me blog everyday.. maybe it will stick....here we go!

Day 01 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1.  i am a scorpio
2. i work at a lawfirm
3. my favorite flowers are tulips
4. i love strawberries
5. i used to be a mesquite mounted square dancer and i performed at reunion tower
6. i hate it when i can't remember my dreams
7. i love reading blogs. all kinds.. check out my sidebar...
8. my favorite pen is a pilot g2 07
9. i really want to move to dallas
10. i love my iphone and use it for everything
11. i love my house plants and i want more!
12. sweet tea is my drink of choice
13. i'm a loud person, but i hate when people are inappropriatly loud...
14. my boyfriend and i have been together almost 3 years...
15. i love getting my eyebrows waxed

i'll be back tomorrow with more about me... i know, i am so conceited. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly