Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Year End Review: December 2010



Finally, I can end this. Next time, I won't make it so image heavy and I will try to include more details. In December, I neglected my personal planner all together... This is usually where I plan out my day or write about what happened on any given day... So, pretty much, most of December was spent shopping for Christmas, going to Christmas Parties, celebrating the holidays with family... We also brought in the new year with a bunch of cool friends. Our tiny duplex was full of fun and laughter.I will leave you here with a few pictures to close up my year end review..

PC046910

PC046912

PC046933

We watched the Lunar eclipse... I blogged about it HERE....

PC230052

PC230055

We also added to our family...













Here is to many more happy years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly