Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Favorite Movie...

Probably my favorite movie of all time. I could seriously never tire of it. Directed by Michel Gondry. Starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet. I don't want to ruin the plot, so I'd rather not review it and just advise everyone to just watch it. Trust me. If you like conflicted love stories, then, this is a great movie for you. Also, Michel Gondry.... He has to be one of my favorite directors. Another good movie of his to see is The Science of Sleep. He likes to stray away from CGI or computer generated special effects and instead, uses varied camera angles, unconventional lighting and so on. Here are some images from some of my favorite scenes along with a short music video with scenes from the movie. 






















all images from we heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly