Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weekend Post (a little late) PHOTO DUMP

This weekend was pretty much a blast. On Friday, I did nothing but go to school, which was great. I headed over to my mom's afterward and hung out for a while. The time just flew by. On Saturday, my mom came over for a visit. She bought me dinner and we just hung out. It was fun times. On Sunday, Man Factory had a show at Cliff Fest in the Bishop Art's District. They had a chili cook off and it was a lot of fun. Afterward, we went to Eno's had a few beers and a lot of pizza. What fun with great friends!
PB140048
Check... one... two ... three...
PB140047
This cougar was hittin' on all the youngin's
PB140055
Man Factory
PB140058
Liz was bustin' a move!
PB140061
My Yummy Anchor Steam
PB140142
This just shows the amount of pizza we all consumed.... photo by Dave

And this one was taken by Austin. It's a great shot!
I love this fall weather, but I am scared of the Winter.. Can we just skip to Spring?? I hope everyone else had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly