Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Saturday and Sunday

Man Factory was invited to play at The Sonicon. We were all really excited for them. It was definitely a fun experience. Dave and I got there about 7 on Saturday. We loaded up his equipment and then we checked in with the gang. They had put together a wicked merch table.
MF Merch Table
Good job, guys!!!
PB060019
Dave and I manning the table....
PB060016
Haha, Andrew and Lane schoolin' a girl at Rock Band. Kidding. They probably got schooled...

The guys performed. Me, Ida and Toni had all had too many Nos Energy Drinks by this point. Did I mention that Nos was the sponsor of Sonicon? My heart was starting to hurt from the amount of energy I felt. YUCK!!!
PB060022

PB060035
I thought this pano came out pretty cool... hey, Ida!
PB060045
PB060046

After the shows, we were invited to go to a sushi party. There was a professional sushi chef there named Ikki. He was awesome! He stood there and made everyone yummy sushi treats. I had never had sushi, so I thought, what the hell, I am going to try it. I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually good. Minus the salmon. I hate salmon. I really would love to host my own sushi making party. I think it could be a lot of fun!
PB060052
PB060053PB060055
IMG_0361
The beautiful masterpiece. It was so yummy!!

We went back to our hotel room and got some shut eye. Andrew had beat us to getting to sleep. as you can see...
IMG_0355
We woke up early enough to pack up all of our things and check out and meet up with the gang for breakfast. We ate at Fuzzy's Tacos. It was around 11:30, so we all pretty much got beer. YUM. I also ate a bacon, cheese and egg taco and a cheese, egg and potato taco. They were delish.
IMG_0362IMG_0360
On the way to Niena's I napped and listened to my iPhone... It was nice to just relax for a bit...
IMG_0358IMG_0359

We arrived at Niena's and everyone else was already there. We were going to have steak, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Everything tasted so good. I almost fell asleep on the couch, but Dave kept messing with me...
IMG_0365
We had such a wonderful weekend. I feel so lucky to be surrounded by such awesome people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly