Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend [Image Heavy]

Desktop
A lot of people thought I was Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. Seriously? I would never be her... Alice is much cooler.
Desktop1
Halloween, 2010... We went to Trade Wind's to see some stand-up and then after, we went back to Arlington for a house party. What a fun night!!!
Alice from resident evil extinction
Me in the Trade Wind's bathroom.. ha.
Nizza pizza
We ate at Nizza Pizza to cure our hangovers...

I actually saved all of the pumpkin meat and seeds from Dave's pumpkin. I roasted the seeds, and I may try to make something with the meat.
Yummy!!

Dave is so creative.

I love carving pumpkins...
I love Halloween.


Poor guy....

Moldy pumpkin guts.

PIZZA PUMPKIN!

He looks thrilled to be photographed.
]
He wanted to pose with his car too.

I rinsed it out since it had MOLD all in it. Gross.
Me and my masterpiece....


I love Dave's pumpkin

I wish you could see how moldy it was...

Mine had herpes...

I love how Dave made a pizza pumpkin. Classic.

We also attended the monthly film fight at our friend's house. Of course, since it was Halloween, we watched scary movies. The first was called "The Lady In White". It was a great ghost story. The second movie was REC. It's the original version of Quarantine. Needless to say, it scared the CRAP out of me. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Stupid movie. I love being that scared though.
Since it was still technically Halloween, I had to go to film fight dressed up as something. I went for murder victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly