Friday, October 29, 2010

Lately... [Photo Dump]

WOW. I have totally been neglecting this blog... Well, no more. It's about to be a new month, and I'm on a roll. I have been having so much fun lately! I think the best way to show it is in a photo/video dump. Holla!

Lately1
1. I told Gabe we needed the iPhone credit card reader for merch at shows...
2. Our white board in the kitchen is showing Ranger's spirit!
3. Watching the Rangers in the playoffs while waiting for my buds!
4. Only in Texas...
5.Can you believe how badly I cut my leg on the coffee table??



Lately
Dave decides that we are going to have pineapple banana smoothies. YUM!

Lately2
1.I am in the process of crocheting Dave a scarf. Ha
2.Yum, one of my favorite snacks.... pickles and popcorn.
3.Me, looking horrid...
4.Just one of the perks of my job... boxes that topple over...
5. YUMMY lunch at Thrive

Lately3
1. Haha, confiscated drug vehicle in front of me.
2. My daily cup of Java
3. Part of my messy desk at work. Good thing I cleaned it!

Lately4
We went to Screams! Sam paid for me and that was my early birthday present from her! I love that place!!
1.Sam, Rob and Ash waiting in line for one of the haunted houses
2. The Haunted Castle
3. An old ass creepy pirate
4. The castle again
5. Arcane Asylum

Lately5
More Screams photos...

Lately6
1.Ash, me and Rob by the big Celtic cross...
2.Ash, me, and Sam on the big giant swing
3.Arcane Asylum
4.The swing again
5.The cross again

Lately9
After Screams, I stayed the night with Sam's because she was going with me to my cousin's wedding the next day. I didn't go to bed until after 3am and that is where I slept.

Lately8
I agreed to photograph my cousin's wedding. It was such a charming wedding...
1.Sam and I right after we got ready and about to leave for the wedding.
2.Me and my cousin
3.Me and my cousin dancing
4 & 5. Sam and I showing those country folks how to Casper Slide

Brent and Kristen1
My cousin, Michael's daughter, Teresa.

Brent and Kristen2
1.My cousin's Michael and Brent
2.The Mitchell's
3.The Mitchell's
Brent and Kristen
Brent and Kristen!

Brent and Kristen4
My other cousin's daughter, Chloe

Lately10
1.Okay, so I was bored and photographed "what's in my bag?" I'll probably do it again and actually
list what is in there....
2. Part of my new desk!

Lately7
This is the most current set of photos... Dave and I went to the print shop last night and printed posters for their next show. We also printed a couple of shirts. It was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly