Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Daily Photo-Tuesday

Last night, I was really craving one of those beef fillets they were selling at Aldi. I had made some the night before and they were the bomb diggity... Well... Of course, Aldi didn't have anymore. I wasn't surprised, just upset. I didn't want the trip to be a waste, so I picked up a peppercorn pork tenderloin. I added chopped onions and mushrooms with a bit of margarine. I baked that baby for about 35 minutes uncovered. WhoooEeeee! It was delish. I added steamed Italian veggies and angel hair pasta. I was glad I have leftovers for lunch!!! I probably should have documented the process a bit better... There's always next time!
My Delicious meal. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

After I ate like a pig, I watched GLEE! Yahoo! It was a pretty good episode. I guess... I watched one episode of Big Love on my TV this time since my HDMI cord finally came in. Oh, how I love watching things with surround sound and on a bigger screen than my laptop. Best $1.98 I ever spent. Yep, that's right. I got my HDMI cord from Monoprice for a mere $1.98! How awesome is that? Especially since Best Buy wanted $29.99 for the SAME THING. Thanks to my friend, Austin for the tip! Oh, and I had to re-edit my paper... I did, and sent it to my instructor. I am waiting for her to re-send with her edits. Then, I will have to edit again, print it and be done with it. Thank goodness.... Unfortunately, this will all happen again for our next paper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly