Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daily Photo-Tuesday

Today, I realized that I eat a lot. I mean A LOT. I have started to notice it a bit, if you know what I mean... It may be that I am getting older, and it may be that I now drink beer, but I DON"T LIKE IT! I have always been a small person. I actually used to be too skinny...Gross skinny. Oh, how I miss those days! I still wear a size 2 dress, but I don't want my weight to get out of control before I realize whats happening, so I am starting to count calories now. Why not? It doesn't hurt anything. I am going to try to lose 10lbs. It's an easy, doable goal. I downloaded a new app to my iPhone called "MyFitnessPal" and its really cool because it counts calories for you and you can back everything up online. Oh, and its FREE... and you don't have to have an iPhone for it, either... So, here is my photo for the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly