Friday, September 3, 2010

Daily Photo-Friday [and my 100th post!!]

I can't believe I have kept up with this blog for this long... I typically keep my interest in them for about all of 2 weeks, but this time, I have stayed true. I think that the key is to find things to blog regularly about... otherwise, you will get bored. I am sure I will be writing on here more now since I am about to start my English class. I hope it inspires me to be more productive on here... and then maybe I can get some followers... Oh well, if not, I will continue to update anyways... It's more for me....
OK, on to my photo for today...Since today is my 100th post, I will add a few photos from my day...



Dave and Spencer working on a screen printing table

Some of my desk at work....

I had to print this out.. bahaha
My Sky High Wedges.

One of Dave's other babies.....

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly