Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wisdom Teeth

I am terrified of the dentist... but alas, it was time to have my wisdom teeth removed. They have been giving me trouble for a while now, and I just finally got the courage to take care of it... Along with the fact that my mouth was super sore and killing me on Monday morning when I woke up... I have taken a few photos of the experience of not being able to eat. Its killing me because everything looks super tasty because I can't have it...

I was awake for the procedure. They had me take a sedative and then they gave me laughing gas. I remember the entire thing. Even when he started drilling. I asked for my teeth back and they obliged. I am glad I got it over with and I cant wait to get these stitches OUT!


IMG_0302
Loved seeing this!

IMG_0304
Breakfast

IMG_0305
Fat cheeks... :0(

IMG_0320



IMG_0326
All I have been eating...

IMG_0328
And I have been drinking lots of yummy homemade smoothies!


I can't wait until I can eat one of these! I really want one bad!!!
Denny's Chicken Sandwich


HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly