Thursday, August 5, 2010

Daily Photo [Belated]Sunday

We went to Canton on Sunday, so I took several photos this day to show all of the neat stuff we saw. Plus, I wanted to be able to share it with Dave.
IMG_0250

Breakfast at Denny's first

IMG_0259

Awesome cool shades

IMG_0265

Our basket with the cooler and our purses

IMG_0266

I really wanted to get one of these to replace the one my mom accidentally broke. She was pretty upset about it because it had been my grandmothers... I will keep looking. This one seemed a bit pricey.

IMG_0269

I wanted one of these...

IMG_0270

Isn't this purty?

IMG_0279

I told her to buy these, but she didn't listen...

IMG_0268

Ha, this guy...

IMG_0283

Ashley and her new friend... haha

IMG_0284

And look how HOT it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly