Friday, July 23, 2010

Daly Photo-7.22 Thursday|Movie Day

Today, I took a personal day from work. More like a mental day. We all need those right? Dave had the day off, so we both slept in.

I got up and watched Remember Me. It was such a great movie. I was very surprised... that's all I want to say, because I hate ruining movies for people.





I just want to say that you should watch it.

Dave and I decided to go see Inception. I have really been excited about this movie for a while. I really wanted to see it. So, we stopped by Starbucks first. (We needed our fix) which brings me to my daily photo...
IMG_0120



I only have good things to say about this movie. Christopher Nolan, who directed Batman Begins, wrote this movie about 10 years ago. He felt that he didn't have enough experience filming big movies, so he went on to direct Batman Begins and The Dark Knight before tackling the massive project of Inception. I feel that it is well written, and was the filming was extraordinary. I read that a lot of the special effects were tricks with the camera and not CGI, which I love and respect. I hate it when even the blood in some movies is now CGI. It's pretty lame. Anyways, we enjoyed the movie... We headed home and Dave stopped and got us pizza and beer. We ate our pizza, drank our beer and I made Dave watch Zombieland. I had already seen it, but Dave had missed out. It's such a funny movie, and they even do a name drop of a tiny city that I once lived in...Garland, Texas... haha. Dave really seemed to like the movie, so maybe he will take my suggestions more seriously for now on... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly